Friday, October 26, 2012

Trash? I think not..


Ever since I've started my balcony garden.  I have been trying to use.. or more like reuse things.  I believe we all have things that we can reuse for another propose.  As in bottle jars can be reused for storing food, a coffee can reuse as a pot for a plant.. the list can go on.  There is the saying, "One man's trash is another persons treasure."  Well I found someone’s trash and it was my treasure.  Someone threw out a perfectly fine crate today.  Luckily I saw it and quickly grabbed it.  It fit perfectly on my balcony as a storing shelf.  It's perfect.. thank you to that anonymous person that had no need for it and threw it away.  Now I doubled my space.
I know it's a simple thing but I feel good to be able to reuse something.  I wonder what you have reused?  What's the most creative thing have you reused?  I would love to hear about it.  Pictures would be great also.. I'll be sure to post here for everyone to see.  Thank you and keep reusing.  




No comments:

Post a Comment